Full Mouth Construction
Cosmetic Dental Restorations
Dental Oasis of Orange County Provides Caring Yet Cutting-Edge Dentistry In Southern California
Love. At Dental Oasis of Orange County in Huntington Beach, California, we love what we do. We love treating our patients. We love seeing our patients, regardless of their needs and stage or phase of life. This passion and dedication show from the minute you call or walk in the very last minute as you leave! Our valued patients really feel and sense that they are extended members of our own “dental family.” Our entire dental team strives to make every interaction as relaxing, stress-free, easy, and pleasant as possible.
True to our name, consider us an “oasis” from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and from the all-too-common high volume dental practices that are everywhere. At Dental Oasis Of Orange County, you will feel loved, cared for, appreciated, and “heard”. We proudly serve Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Westminster and the many other communities nearby. At Dental Oasis of Orange County, we have done the unthinkable: We have managed to harness the relationship-based, “Main Street”-style of care that many thought was a quaint relic of the past. We have blended this timeless approach with the latest techniques and treatments that modern dentistry has to offer.
We are happy to give you a glimpse into just a few of the ways that we distinguish our practice from others in Orange County and beyond with sophisticated, cutting-edge dentistry and capabilities:
- Dental implants designed like natural teeth to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all the teeth in the upper or lower dental arch (as an “overdenture”)
- Full-mouth rehabilitation for complex, restorative needs
- Quality, natural-looking aesthetic treatments – from durable and lifelike porcelain veneers to complete smile makeovers
- Convenient same-day dental crowns and other restorations with the computerized CEREC system
- Advanced cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) to support accurate diagnostics, precision surgery, and implant placements
- Gentle, painless, and low-risk laser dentistry (such as the Waterlase by Biolase®)
- Light-touch periodontal therapy to resolve gum disease as an alternative to invasive traditional surgical intervention
- Laser Bacterial Reduction to treat, manage, and obtain optimal periodontal health
- Clear aligner therapy as a discreet, removable alternative to conventional orthodontic treatment with braces
- High resolution Digital dental X-rays with 90% less radiation than conventional xrays
- Oral conscious sedation with Nitrous Oxide to manage dental anxiety and provide gentle care
- Much more!
It is a source of pride for our team to offer such a wide range of general, preventative, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services. Moreover, we are proud of our caring approach to delivering the latest, safest, and greatest treatment options to individuals and their families from our slice of southern California, we often call Orange County. Experience our approach to oral care for yourself. Call Dental Oasis of Orange County at (714) 312-7714 to schedule an appointment. Or you may request an appointment at our Huntington Beach office from this website.
We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Laser Bacterial Reduction (LBR)
Laser Bacterial Reduction is used to invade and destroy bacteria before it causes inflammation in periodontal disease with dental soft tissue lasers.
Soft Tissue Management (STM)
Soft tissue treatment involves the assessment and treatment of any soft tissue injury that is causing pain and abnormal function.
Oral Conscious Sedation
This sedation is to help you relax and to block pain during a dental procedure. We use safe oral medication with nitrous oxide to relax our patients and eliminate their dental anxiety safely.
There are few things in life that are more valuable than your oral health. Not only does a healthy smile give you the
confidence to flash it, but it plays a crucial role in your overall well-being.